WOOF dog food is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. Woof combines the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food by using a process of gently freeze-drying to protect all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out. With over 90% meat, organs, and bones, your dog will thank you!
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Manuka Honey provides antioxidants to reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease
- Added kelp is high in iron which fortifies the blood and helps the heart pump more efficiently
- Hoki Liver Oil is a digestible source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 which aids in skin & coat condition
- Rosemary helps to increase blood flow to the brain
- Free from Gluten, corn, wheat & soy free
- No by-products, preservatives, fillers or colours
The NZ Natural Pet Food Co Woof Wild Brushtail Freeze Dried Dog Food 1.2kg
Wild Brushtail | Lamb Green Tripe | Lamb Liver | Lamb Kidney | Bok Choy | Carrot | Blueberries | Cranberries |NZ Green Lipped Mussels | Organic Virgin Coconut Oil | NZ Manuka Honey | Chia Seeds | Vitamins & Organic Chelated Minerals | Kelp| Hoki Liver Oil | Rosemary
Crude Protein (min): 49.3% Crude Fat (min): 20.5% Crude Fibre (max): 1.0% Moisture (max): 3.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)*: 2.92% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)*: 2.84%
*Not recognised as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4126 kcal/kg | 231 kcal/cup
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Meal: Serve WOOF as is or for a meatier texture re-hydrate. To re-hydrate, soak for 10mins before serving.
Daily feeding chart (Cup based on a 240ml cup)
Dog Weight Acvitivy Level WOOF Dry WOOF Hydrated 5 -10kg Average 1 cup 1 cup 5 -10kg Active/Puppy 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 11 - 25kg Average 2 - 3 cups 2 - 3 cups 11 - 25kg Active/Puppy 3 - 4 cups 3 - 4 cups 26 - 40kg Average 4 - 5 cups 4 - 5 cups 26 - 40kg Active/Puppy 5 - 6 cups 5 - 6 cups
Topper: Crumble WOOF over your pet's meal and serve! 6 WOOF nuggets (approx) per 10kg body weight.Mixer: Replace some of your normal dog food with WOOF, mix, and serve! 1/4 cup kibble / wet food = 12 WOOF nuggets (approx).
Make sure fresh water is available to your dog at all times.